Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site in relation to how their website is accessed. A cookie is a piece of information stored in a small file which is sent to and from web pages. They can be used to identify that you’ve visited websites before and some will be stored on your computer by your web browser. Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and to allow us to improve our sites.
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, like your account page to manage your subscription.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics for this purpose www.analytics.google.com
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
· Affiliate tracking cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites and any subsequent transactions; they do not identify any individual. This information will be shared with our affiliate platform providers.
You can use your web browser settings to:
· delete, block or allow all cookies;
· block cookies set by 3rd parties (i.e. cookies set by online services other than the one you are visiting);
· clear cookies when you finish your browsing session;
· view in a ‘private browsing’ session, which allows you to browse the web without recording your browsing history; and
· install add-ons and plugins to extend browser functionality.
A trusted source which gives information about how to delete and control cookies is https://www.aboutcookies.org . Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com for help.
Please note, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 180 days.
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this cookies policy are welcomed and can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like more information about how Fanwave Digital Limited uses personal data, please refer to our privacy notice.